INCLUSIVE WORKPLACE SURVEY
company audit with focus on diversity & inclusion
Why to run the survey?
It's hard to improve something we can't measure. Companies that organise regular surveys among employees and then address problems, send them a clear signal: "We care about the opinion of employees and we want to constantly improve."
The Inclusive Workplace Survey increases performance (up to 4.6 times) and employee motivation, which translates into customer satisfaction and increased profitability. It reveals the strengths and weaknesses of your company and visualises your progress.
Thanks to the recommendations, you will not only get raw data, but also practical and best practices on how to respond to individual findings.
The price of this service is 2500 euros and is part of our Platinum partner package.
How it works?
The whole process takes about 8 weeks and consists of the following phases:
1. Survey Kick-Off - identification of contact people, agreement on strategy, managerial goals and KPI
2. Audit of company processes and documentation
3. Employee questionnaire draft for approval by the competent person
4. Distribution of the questionnaire to employees, data collection and analysis, preparation of the final report
5. Presenting the results to the management, complete report with recommendations in PDF format.
In the questionnaire, we examine the involvement and personal growth of employees, strategy and communication, work environment, teamwork, the level of diversity and inclusion, and currently the impact of a pandemic. We adjust it to the requirements of companies.